Sunday 9 September 2012

FASHION'S NIGHT OUT TOKYO

I went to my favorite fashion even FASHION'S NIGHT OUT Tokyo yesterday.

It's the one of the most famous global fashion event which has been started by Anna Wintour in 2009.

Previous year's FNO Tokyo was the memorable event for us Japanese as it was all for reconstruction assistance of Aftermath of the 2011 Tōhoku earthquake and tsunami.

Vogue chief editors participated from all over the world and designers, models, celebrities as well.
I would express our appreciation to people who prayed for Japan!!


FNO opening event was hold in Omotesand Hills from 5pm.

The building was full with massive fashion people.

During FNO, there was a chance to be taken the photo by famous photographer Leslie Kee!!

I would love to take the opportunity, but I gave up to get in a line of thousands people...


Dior

 Dress: G.V.G.V, Bag: CÉLINE, Booties: DIANA


TED BAKER






FENDI





CELINE



PRADA



miu miu



I spent happy moments visiting favorite brand shop until late at night,
looking stylish people and beautiful people,
drinking champaign!!

Thanks Vogue!!

RIO

No comments:

Post a Comment